Thursday

credit card debt honest people to help!

Trust is a hard thing to find on the internet, I know I have looked, and I found people to trust!
When I was faced with the challenge of finding someone to help me with my ooooooooooh toooo real, and rapidly growing credit card debts… it was kinda daunting! Answering a few questions online got me over a hundred hits in my email and worse still was the endless phone calls from "those that wanted to "help" me...fact is I was scared, I mean “hello!” I was about to lose my house and possibly my car. The credit card companies could care less they just plug away at you with the interest rates and over limit fees and….. Ok everyone who has a credit card and a late pmt on it knows what I am talking about.
So these people who had a better plan and a better way kept calling … I mean the calls were as bad… some days worse then the creditor calls! At first I wanted to believe them all I really needed help, after a few lets say not so pleasant phone calls I got the idea that this was just another scam to suck what was left of my money out of my savings acct. I gave up I really gave up I told the bank to just close on the house. Seriously I had no way to pay the credit card bills and make the house pmts, something had to give or I was going to lose the car; lose the house…. lose the job… cant get another job, due to no way to get to work, the kids having to go to another school, how do I get them there …were the heck are we going to find a place to live with a bank repossessed house and unpaid credit cards on the credit bureau report!!!
A person could go on forever about the stress this can cause or does cause…it became the biggest thing in my world. How do I get out of this mess! Then like stories you hear about how everything just clicked *poof I found help from an online radio show of all places (and my hubby said the internet was going to rot my mind!) I listened to it because I have friends and family in a small town in Montana and they play pretty interesting rock music, so as I was reading emails and looking up another cheap way to make hamburger interesting when I heard a free plug for Glacier debt resolution a local company, right there in Montana! Well that was absurd to me so naturally I called them lol! As it turns out they get the job done, they really did what they said they would do! They have a price( I will get back to this right now I am going on a rant) but in doing the research online and many calls later I can honestly tell you now that there is no other hidden costs …the other companies charge you what they say is one of the LOWEST COSTS TO YOU! Pfft please!!! Here is what I found (and where I get wound up still!!) they will charge for faxes, stamps, monthly maintenance fees, check by phone fee, settlement fee (they charge us a percent of what they save us, you know that means you end up paying more...can we say padding the sale!) Summons fee (if a summons is served another department will handle that account and additional charges are charged) that is on top of their fee that they are up front about!! Now come on!!!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS THE DEAL!! Crooks …. Solid crooks…. seems they have learned how to back door people from the very people we are trying to get out from under “the damn banks”!! Often I have wondered if in fact the banks don’t own some of these companies they sure operate on the same playing field! Oh and while I am still on my rant...heard of these consumer credit counselors who are non profit?!!! They may anger me more then the others due to how they are here to help us and its all non profit OMG!! Lairs!!!! The way they make their money is from a fair share… they have a deal with card companies where they get like 20% of what we pay them kicked back to them…ok well lets go over that one more time…you owe a bill… someone collects it from you… for the creditor hmmm well shoot so they are DEBT COLLECOTRS! Lets not forget that if you miss a payment you may be kicked out of the program now you are in worse shape then you were to begin with and guess what….it looks on your credit bureau report like you filed a bankruptcy...Well isn’t that sweet!
It makes me mad talking about them and now I am tired! Whew!
So then back to glacier debt resolution…they tell you up front that the cost is 15% of the debt. In order for you to get going more quickly you pay them over a period of time; I think this may depend on the program you qualify for. From all that I have gathered not everyone will be able to qualify for their programs but I think everyone should try…they call you back quickly if they can’t take your phone calls immediately. there is not a single press one for… two for… and please hold while a representative is located. The woman I talk with is named Carmen very nice, very calm; she tells you pretty quickly if she thinks she can get you into a program and what the savings will be to you. When you are done your credit bureau report looks like you got into some trouble and pulled yourself out of it! Neat thing is she didn’t push me there was not a hard sell, she simply took the time to talk with me listen to all my grips and offer me her help. It was an instant relief, they are honest, and they do the job creditors stop calling! They keep you informed!! TOTALLY informed no surprises…Personally I think it’s due to them not being some big company and that they are located in Montana I find the people of the Flathead to be just what this company is honest and no bull…. (Oh and by the way if you have never seen the area do your family a favor and go look see…it is incredibly pretty!) So for all of you that find yourself in the position I found myself in here is the scoop
Call Carmen at glacier debt resolution her direct number is 1-866-573-8715 you won’t be sorry!!! Ok now I feel better this shall be my pay it forward for the year!

No comments: